Roll Over Image to Enlarge
The Automatic Chicken Coop Door Motor - Basic only includes the digital timer/motor and adapter. Great for custom designed chicken coop doors.
Advanced Models: The Advanced Model includes Sunrise, Sunset Capability for the opening of the door.
• LCD Display
• Setup Mode for easily changing settings
• On Board Instructions (no paper required)
• AM/PM or 24-hour clock option
• Tactile Response Buttons
• Door Calibration with Stop and Step Functions for fine tuning open and close positions
• Battery Accessibility, Snap Fit Lid
• Low Battery Warning Indicator, on Screen
• LED Warning Indicator Light
• Integrated System Test Functionality
• Dirt/Moisture protected PCB Board
• Sealed Gearbox and Bearings
• Lithium IC Clock (time is unaffected by outages)
• 6 lbs Standard Door Weight Capacity
• Plug In Ready
• Low Maintenance
• 30 Day Product Parts Warranty, 1 Year Motor Warranty
• Battery Backup if Electrical Power Fails (Through the 4 AA Batteries)
When you consider the cost to raise a hen to maturity and the value of the eggs that hen will lay in her entire life, experts value one mature hen at $80. That means, if the Automatic Chicken Coop Door saves two of your hens from a predator, it will pay for itself! Just think how many chickens you would have now if you had discovered this a few days ago!