Roll Over Image to Enlarge
Featherman Pro Ė Our Best Selling Chicken Plucker:
- Chicken Plucking made easy! Simply scald birds & drop 4-5 of them into the Featherman PRO!
- Birds picked clean in 20-30 seconds. No pin feathers or backache. Can handle up to 40 lb of Turkey
- Featherman equipment is hand assembled in USA. Satisfaction guaranteed. 1 yr warranty on all parts.
- Tub & housing is high density, UV-resistant, food grade molded plastic. 119 ultra-soft fingers.
- 1 HP motor, Speed Reducer for extra power. Also available in non-electric or 220V.
The Featherman PRO Plucker features 119 ultra soft fingers, delicately removing the feathers from the birds. The 1 HP motor along with direct drive speed reducer offers the perfect power to process roughly 30-40 lbs of poultry (live weight) or approximately four 5 lb broiler chickens (dressed weight). The Featherman PRO is primarily for chickens, but it can handle turkeys & gamebirds too (we do offer separate pluckers for those if thatís your specialty!)
A unique feature or our plucker is the feather chute, which, unlike competitors, keeps the feathers contained in one spot, offering quick easy clean up! The water spray ring gives the birds an even spray of cold, for quick feather release and the waterproof switch ensures operation safety. We offer a foot operated pedal switch, too, for an additional cost.
Featherman offers a 1 year factory warranty on the motor/gearbox, and 1 year on everything else from us. We assemble everything in the US, so we have replacement parts on hand and at the ready, though itís pretty rare that you would need anything!
The goal: No pin feathers. Period. This only happens with a perfect scald. The Featherman Scalder holds a constant water temperature to help you achieve that perfect scald. Made of stainless steel with a 65,000 BTU propane burner, temperature control within a five degree range, and sized for four birds at a time (40 gallon). 16 gauge stainless.
- Made of 16 Gauge Stainless Steel with a 65,000 BTU propane burner,
- Temperature control within a five degree range
- 80 Gallon water capacity
- Sized to scalded four birds at a time
- Either hand dunk birds or purchase a Manual Dunker or Automated Roto Dunker.