Roll Over Image to Enlarge
Use Coupon Code: DOOR for Free Shipping !
The new Heavy Duty Automatic Chicken Coop Door comes ready-to-use. The new heavy duty construction features an all-weather aluminum door that will not warp or break due to the elements. Provides a clean sliding action that does not catch or stop. Frame material is a hard composite material .75" thick that will not break, splinter or rot and provides a sturdy frame with easy cleaning surface. This Heavy Duty Automatic Chicken Coop Doors is hands down the best on the market. Concealed motor with no hanging wires, switches or exposed parts. Motor comes with a 1 Year manufacturer’s warranty.
The door frame is 33” x 12” x 3". Just attach the frame over a 10.5" wide x 12" tall opening in your chicken coop and plug it in to an extension cord. No assembly required. Plug & Play...without ever worrying about opening and closing the chicken coop door again. You will enjoy the freedom and your chickens will enjoy the protection of the Automatic Chicken Coop Door.
Best of all, this is a complete kit that requires no assembly. No technical experience or mechanical skill is required. Install this in four easy steps:
1. Cut a hole in your chicken coop
2. Attach the frame of the automatic chicken door to your coop with 4 screws
3. Add 4 AA Batteries
4. Set the digital timer ...that's it!!
- User Features “Second Chance” option for late comers
- Override Mode for temporarily overriding open and close settings
- Manual Mode for moving the door at will without overriding calibrated door settings
- Setup Mode for easily changing settings
- Battery Backup if Electrical Power Fails (Through the 4 AA Batteries)
- AM/PM or 24-hour clock option
- Scrolling speed control
- Lithium IC Clock (time & other settings are unaffected by outages)
- Low Battery Warning Indicator, on Screen
- LED Warning Indicator Light
- Battery Accessibility, Snap Fit Lid
- On Board Instructions (no paper required)
- Plug compatible with the Auto Door Solar Kit
Technical Features LCD Display Tactile Response Buttons Door Calibration with Stop and Step Functions for fine tuning open and close positions Below 0-degrees Fahrenheit operation; components qualified at -30-degrees Fahrenheit
Integrated System Test Functionality Dirt/Moisture protected PCB Board Sealed Gearbox and Bearings 6 lbs Standard Door Weight Capacity Low Maintenance 30 Day Product Parts Warranty, 1 Year Motor Warranty
When you consider the cost of raising a hen to maturity and the value of the eggs that hen will lay in her entire life, experts value one mature hen at $80. That means, if the Automatic Chicken Coop Door saves three of your hens from a predator, it will pay for itself! Just think how many chickens you would have now if you had discovered this a few days ago!