FUTURITY PRECISE® Hoof & Health Protein Block is a high quality supplement block scientifically formulated to promote the well-being of your horses through proper nutrition. Added Bioplex® trace minerals and biotin help to enhance equine diets that may be lacking in key nutrients. Research has shown that organic trace minerals and biotin help contribute to hoof integrity and animal health.
- Designed especially for the nutritional needs of horses to promote health and well-being through proper nutrition
- Delivers high quality, plant-based protein during times of low forage quantity or quality
- Ideal for all classes of horses
- Added biotin and organic zinc to support strong, healthy hoof growth
- High quality nutritional package, including organic minerals from Bioplex® for improved bioavailability
- Added Actigen® to optimize gut health during stressful periods
- Added thiamine to aid optimal energy metabolism
- Highly palatable formula designed to keep your horses coming back for more
- Conveniently sized, 25-lb pressed block is easily transported
- Ideal for horses of all ages and compliments most equine feeds
- NET WEIGHT: 25lbs.
Bioplex® is a registered trademark of Alltech.
Crude Protein, Min 20.00%
Crude Fat, Min 1.50%
Crude Fiber, Max 8.00%
Acid Detergent Fiber, Max 7.50%
Neutral Detergent Fiber, Max 13.00%
Calcium, Min 5.00%
Calcium, Max 6.00%
Phosphorus, Min 1.00%
Salt, Min 15.00%
Salt, Max 18.00%
Cobalt, Min 4.4 ppm
Copper, Min 125 ppm
Iodine, Min 4.4 ppm
Manganese, Min 470 ppm
Selenium, Min 3 ppm
Zinc, Min 470 ppm
Vitamin A, Min 30,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D-3, Min 3,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, Min 30 IU/lb
Thiamine, Min 15 mg/lb
Biotin, Min 5 mg/lb
Distillers’ Dried Grains with Solubles, Soybean Meal, Salt, Cane Molasses, Soybean Hulls, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Hydroxide, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Carbonate, Cobalt Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED.
Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Introductory Period: During the first week of use, place the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loafing, feeding and watering areas. As horses become acclimated, some repositioning may be necessary to achieve desired intake. If overconsumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED EQUINES FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
Bioplex® and Actigen® are registered trademarks of Alltech
Provide 1 block per 5 horses. All horses should have equal access to blocks.
Place blocks where horses congregate. Locate blocks near loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to minimize crowding – 10 feet minimum.
Do not allow horses to run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed trough to be cleaned up.
Adult horses should consume an average of 1.5 to 2 pounds per head daily.
Provide as the only source of supplemental salt, minerals and vitamins. Provide a source of clean, fresh water at all times.