Easy Set is great but
June 22, 2016
1. Critter X rolled the cage over on its side, then ate all the bait.
2. Pinned the cage in place with rebar. Critter X pulled the trip plate wire out. Ate the bait.
3. Put rebar in ground to outside of the trip plate wire. Critter X apparently large enough to sit in front of trip plate and reach over to eat all the bait.
4. Trapping pros on YouTube wire a 1/3 open can of sardines to the cage's back wall, forcing the critter to reach further, and eventually hit the trip plate.
5. Basically, the cage needs to be longer between trip plate and rear wall and ideally have mounts for ground pins and a bait "window" that can't be reached into from outside.
Like to see the cage made of stainless or aluminum to be rust free.