Roll Over Image to Enlarge
- Self-fed mineral and vitamin supplement scientifically formulated for the nutritional needs of sheep
- Highly palatable supplement is readily consumed at a rate of 0.5 to 1.0 per head per day
- Contains SWEETLIX® standardized complete mineral package for maximum flexibility in creating a complete feeding program
- No added copper
- Contains added molybdenum to help protect against high copper levels in other areas of the diet
- No additional free-choice salt or minerals needed
- Easily interchanged with other SWEETLIX® sheep supplement products to create a custom nutritional program
Calcium, Min 12.00%
Calcium, Max 14.40%
Phosphorus, Min 8.00%
Salt, Min 12.00%
Salt, Max 14.40%
Magnesium, Min 5.00%
Cobalt, Min 130 ppm
Iodine, Min 250 ppm
Manganese, Min 7,000 ppm
Selenium, Min 25 ppm
Zinc, Min 7,000 ppm
Vitamin A, Min 300,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D-3, Min 30,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, Min 30 IU/lb
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Processed Grain By-Products, Molasses Products, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Red Iron Oxide.
SWEETLIX® Super Sheep Mineral is a scientifically balanced mineral and vitamin supplement designed especially for sheep. Offer on a self-fed basis at all times for best results. Omit all other self-fed sources of salt and minerals.
Place near watering and loafing areas in covered feeders if possible. Consumption will vary according to range and pasture conditions and the needs of your animals, but should average 1 ounce per head daily for an adult animal. One (1) ounce of this product will provide 0.7 mg of selenium and 1.7 mg of molybdenum.
Provide clean, fresh water to all animals at all times.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 0.7 mg per day.