- All natural protein is ideal for all classes of cattle
- Convenient, palatable source of protein, energy, minerals for cattle consuming low to medium quality forages
- Unique EnProAl® technology results in uniform hardness and consistency throughout
- Uniform consistency results in a known, predictable consumption rate
- More consistent consumption than competitive tubs
- Predictable consumption = predictable feed costs
- High magnesium content helps protect against grass tetany
- No expensive bunks or feeders required
- For optimum forage utilization, provide a SWEETLIX® self-fed mineral supplement in conjunction with this product
- Higher nutrient density than competitive tubs
- 15% more TDN (total digestible nutrients) than competitive tubs
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 1 to 2 pounds per head per day for mature cattle with untrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loafing, feeding and watering areas. Some repositioning of blocks may be necessary as cattle become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If overconsumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
Feed 1 block per 15 to 30 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to minimize crowding - 10 feet minimum.
Feed blocks continuously along with a plentiful source of forage and clean, fresh water. Cattle should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it.
Cattle should consume 1 to 2 pounds per head daily based on a 1,000-pound animal.
Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
If additional mineral and vitamin fortification is desired, provide an appropriate SWEETLIX® self-fed mineral supplement in addition to this supplement.
Crude Protein, Min 16.00%
Crude Fat, Min 5.00%
Crude Fiber, Max 2.50%
Calcium, Min 0.75%
Calcium, Max 1.25%
Phosphorus, Min 1.00%
Salt, Min 2.25%
Salt, Max 2.75%
Magnesium, Min 3.00%
Copper, Min 45 ppm
Manganese, Min 170 ppm
Selenium, Min 3.3 ppm
Zinc, Min 130 ppm
Vitamin A, Min 50,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D-3, Min 5,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, Min 5 IU/lb
Molasses Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Hydrolyzed Feather Meal, Magnesium Oxide, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Mineral Oil and Calcium Propionate (as a preservative).