- Feed- through fly control and protein supplement all in one
- For cattle and horses
- Rabon controls horn flies, face flies, stable flies and house flies
- Molasses- based, EnProAl formula is highly palatable - 1000- lb animal will consume an average of 8.8 ounces per head daily
-Offer to cattle or horses early in the spring before flies appear and stop using in the fall after the first killing frost
Active Drug Ingredient(s):
Other Ingredients 99.70%
Crude Protein, Min 7.50%
Crude Fat, Min 0.10%
Crude Fiber, Max 3.00%
Calcium, Min 3.00%
Calcium, Max 4.00%
Phosphorus, Min 1.00%
Salt, Min 9.00%
Salt, Max 10.80%
Magnesium, Min 3.00%
Copper, Min 400 ppm
Iodine, Min 20 ppm
Manganese, Min 1,500 ppm
Selenium, Min 12 ppm
Zinc, Min 1,100 ppm
Vitamin A, Min 120,000 IU/ lb
Vitamin D-3, Min 12,000 IU/ lb
Vitamin E, Min 12 IU/ lb
For control of fecal flies in manure of treated cattle and horses. Prevents development of face
flies, horn flies, house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated cattle. Prevents
development of house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated horses.
Molasses Products, Plant Protein Products, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide,
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc
Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide,
Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement,
Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
1. Feed 1 block per 5 head of cattle or horses to allow all animals equal access. Feed blocks
at the rate of 0.88 oz. per 100 lb. of bodyweight per day. This intake will supply 0.07 g of
larvicide per 100 lb of bodyweight per day (2.1 grams per 100 lbs. bodyweight per month).
2. Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout pasture, placing them
near water and loafing areas. Maintain adequate distance between blocks (10 ft. minimum)
3. Animals will consume about 8.8 oz. per head daily based on a 1000- lb animal.
4. Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact locations of blocks to obtain desired
consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs.
5. Feed as the only FREE CHOICE source of salt, other minerals and vitamins.
EnProAl® Fly Control Block with Rabon®
prevents the development of fecal flies
in the manure of treated cattle and horses, but it is not effective against existing adult flies.
6. It may be necessary to use other control measures to reduce the population of existing
adult flies. Supplemental fly control measures may be needed in and around buildings to
control adult house flies and stable flies which can breed not only in animal manure but
also in other decaying matter on the premises. In order to achieve optimum fly control,
use in conjunction with other good management and sanitation practices.
7. Start feeding
Fly Control Block with Rabon®
early in the spring before flies begin to
appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall. This block may be
fed to cattle up to slaughter.
8. Follow feeding directions. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
USER RESTRICTIONS: Not to be used on horses destined for slaughter.
PRECAUTIONS FOR HORSE USE: This product contains tetrachlorvinphos, which is a
cholinesterase inhibitor. The most frequently reported clinical signs of cholinesterase
inhibition in the horse are abdominal pain, lethargy, sweating, tearing and excessive
salivation. If these signs are seen in horses, consult your veterinarian immediately. Do not
use this product simultaneously or within a week before or after treatment with
cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals. Consult a veterinarian before uisng
this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nusing animals. This product has not been
tested in breeding horses.