- Loose mineral product in 25 lb. bags
- 2:1 calcium to phosphorus ratio Provides 100% of daily recommended amounts of trace minerals including copper and selenium
- Fortified with vitamins A, D and E
- Designed to supplement forage/browse-based diets
-Highly concentrated formula ensures that goats get full amount of needed minerals and vitamins
- Very economical supplement for commercial goats
- Designed especially for the nutritional needs of goats
- High quality nutritional package, including organic minerals from Bioplex® and Sel-Plex® for improved bioavailability
- Highly palatable formula designed to keep goats coming back for more
- Added RainBloc® for improved resistance to moisture
Calcium, Min 14.00%
Calcium, Max 16.80%
Phosphorus, Min 8.00%
Salt, Min 15.00%
Salt, Max 18.00%
Magnesium, Min 1.00%
Potassium, Min 1.50%
Cobalt, Min 240 ppm
Copper, Min 1,750 ppm
Copper, Max 1,810 ppm
Iodine, Min 450 ppm
Manganese, Min 1.20%
Selenium, Min 50 ppm
Zinc, Min 1.20%
Vitamin A, Min 300,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D-3, Min 30,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, Min 300 IU/lb
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Magnesium Oxide, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Cobalt Proteinate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Red Iron Oxide.
SWEETLIX® MEAT MAKER® 16-8 MINERAL is designed to promote health and well-being for your goats through proper nutrition. Added BioPlex® organic trace minerals are easily absorbed and readily metabolized for optimal nutrition.
SWEETLIX® MEAT MAKER® 16-8 MINERAL now contains RainBloc® to help reduce waste by improving the mineral’s resistance to moisture.
SWEETLIX® MEAT MAKER® 16-8 MINERAL should be self-fed as the sole source of salt or minerals and vitamins. On average, goats should consume 0.3 to 0.5 ounces per head per day, based on a 150-lb animal.
Provide at least 1 mineral feeder per 10 head of goats for access purposes. Locate mineral feeders near a clean, fresh source of water. Mineral consumption levels will vary depending upon the mineral status of the goats. Provide fresh, clean water to all animals at all times.
Bioplex® and Sel-Plex® are registered trademarks of Alltech.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 0.7 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.