- Medicated with Rumensin for the prevention of coccidiosis
- Same great formula as the Meat Maker® 16-8 non-medicated version
- High quality nutritional package, including organic minerals from Bioplex® and Sel-Plex® for improved bioavailability
- Easy to use mixing directions on the label
- CAUTION: do not allow equines access to Rumensin-medicated feeds
- Medicated for prevention of coccidiosis
- Loose mineral product in 25 lb. bag
- Same great formula as the original 16:8 Meat Maker®
- 2:1 calcium to phosphorus ratio Provides 100% of daily recommended amounts of trace minerals including copper and seleniumv
- Fortified with vitamins A, D and E
- Very economical - cost under $0.02 per head per day
Calcium, Min 14.00%
Calcium, Max 16.80%
Phosphorus, Min 8.00%
Salt, Min 13.00%
Salt, Max 15.60%
Magnesium, Min 1.00%
Cobalt, Min 240 ppm
Copper, Min 1,750 ppm
Copper, Max 1,810 ppm
Iodine, Min 450 ppm
Manganese, Min 1.20%
Selenium, Min 50 ppm
Zinc, Min 1.20%
Vitamin A, Min 300,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D-3, Min 30,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, Min 300 IU/lb
Active Drug Ingredient:
Monensin ...............960 g/ton
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Magnesium Oxide, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Cobalt Proteinate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Red Iron Oxide.
SWEETLIX® Meat Maker® with Rumensin® is a medicated mixing mineral formulated to help prevent coccidiosis while promoting health and well-being for your goats through proper nutrition. Added BioPlex® organic trace minerals are easily absorbed and readily metabolized for optimal nutrition.
Mixing Directions: Thoroughly mix 41.65 lbs. of SWEETLIX® Meat Maker® 16-8 with Rumensin® Mineral with 1,958.35 lbs. of non-medicated feed or mix 1.04 lbs. of SWEETLIX® Meat Maker® 16-8 with Rumensin® Mineral with 48.96 lbs of non-medicated feed to create a complete feed providing 20 g per ton of monensin. Feed as the sole ration to goats in con?nement. Provide clean, fresh water to all animals at all times.
Rumensin® is a registered trademark of Elanco Animal Health, Indianapolis, IN
Bioplex® is a registered trademark of Alltech
CAUTION: Use only as directed. Do not allow horses or other equines access to feeds containing Monensin. Ingestion of Monensin by equines has been fatal. Monensin-medicated cattle and goat feeds are intended for use in cattle or goats only. Consumption by unapproved species may result in toxic reactions. Feeding undiluted or mixing errors resulting in high concentrations of Monensin has been fatal in cattle and could be fatal in goats. Must be thoroughly mixed in feeds before use. Do not feed undiluted. Do not exceed the levels of Monensin recommended in the feeding directions, as reduced average daily gains may result. Do not feed to lactating dairy goats. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 0.7 mg per head. The addition to feed of higher levels of this premix containing selenium is not permitted.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.